Friday, November 14, 2008

YOUR FIRED!

Apparently I am not doing a very good job as a mom and Chase fired me last night! I changed the CD before the music was over and Chase didn't like that. He was screaming and yelling at me. Then he told me I was fired. I didn't even know he knew what that word meant. So I guess we have a mom position open in our house. Even though he fired me he still wanted me to make his dinner, sing him a song before bed and give him a hug this morning. Maybe I am just on probation or something:)

6 comments:

christi said...

That is just way too funny. Sometimes I wish I could be fired as a mommy for a night!!!!!

Hoagland Mission said...

You should have said ok and see who could replace you! That is so hilarious.

Love G Hoagland

are you watching donald trump you're fired!

Jean said...

What would they ever do if we were fired!
What a funny son!

jukebox6 said...

I have to admit that the thought of saying, "I Quit" has popped in my head one too many times. Cute story!

The Garver Family said...

That's too funny....and I agree with Christi...sometimes I wish I could fired...but only temporarily and only when I had a lot of laundry and dishes to get done....

Hailey Vial said...

too cute!