Sunday, April 12, 2009

..............Zack turns 10!!!!

I still can't believe that Zack is 10! wow time flies. We really didn't have a party for him this year. Conference weekend messed it up again:) We went as a family during the week to a jumping place. That was a lot of fun. I will have pictures later. Then on Saturday we had the cake and ice cream for him. I have a video of that as well.

Here are some videos of Zack. He stole my camcorder and recorded himself. He loves to look at himself:) Anyway they are really funny so I wanted to share.











5 comments:

Zanzi & Buzz said...

WOW!!! He is so grown up and so articulate, I can't believe it! He knows How Firm a Foundation better than I do! Tell him Happy Birthday and we love him!

Veekfam said...

That is so Funny!! Must make you proud that he is singing hymns even if he stole your camera~ That's awesome. What's the sneezing part from? Anyway, funny stuff!

Hoagland Mission said...

Wow our lovable zack. We sure miss you. Glad we get to see you on the computer. love grandma and grandpa

Jill said...

Zack is so funny, I sure miss seeing him & hearing his funny lines. It was sure fun to watch his video's. Tell him Happy Birthday!!

angela said...

My baby and I loved that! She loves music and was dancing with a big smile on her face during Zack's songs. I'm playing that hymn on Sunday! You need to get him in something musical.