Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas 09

Is it to late to talk about Christmas????

Leaving 3 days after Christmas made it hard to gets this on my blog. I feel like I am finally back to normal with the day to day schedule of the kids.



Zack being excited about balloons. What is new!




Taylor only wanted a my little pony!


When Taylor saw that she got some more nail polish she said "Oh Santa this is just what I wanted!" She was so cute about it.Rob showing Zack how to use his new M3P player.


After a long day Jess couldn't stay up any longer!

2 comments:

Darilyn said...

What a fun Christmas. Your kids are so cute in their pajamas.

jukebox6 said...

Yeah! Welcome back to the blog world. You were missed. Your Christmas card brought a smile and a chuckle. I am glad you chose the funny face for your card. All of your photos turned out fabulous! Keep posting. Time for the RDEP Dinner in Feb. 17th. Can you make it?