Sunday, August 10, 2008

Happy Birthday MOM!

I had to tell my mom sorry for not getting this up earlier! I forgot! I feel really bad for missing her birthday. It was yesterday, but really in New Zealand it was 2 days ago so that is worse! I made another video of the kids singing. You will not get the privileged of Rob getting ready for work this time:) Taylor was a little mad she wanted to sit in another chair. At least she sang! So mom I hope you had a great day! I am so glad that you are my mom. I really miss talking on the phone EVERYDAY even though it might have been just to tell you what great deal I got at the grocery store. I find myself picking up my cell phone to call you and then realize that oh yeah I can't do that now. I am glad that you have gotten a little more savvy on the computer and can email now! So I just hope you know that I love you! Miss you both and I am glad that you are doing so much good already on your mission!

2 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

That was absolutely priceless. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUSCH. Okay so i'm savvy on the computer. Actually Elder Hoagland is pacing the floor saying that I have taken over the computer! We need to buy another one. Jesse was adorable. Now let me know what you want to do about Skype. Love grandma Hoagland

~Fawn said...

that was too adorable!!!!!!
your kids are getting so big-and just so cute!!
we miss them so much-and you and Rob too
Jeff and I could use some of his family nearby right now-it's hard not having any LDS family around
have a great day!
hugs
Fawn