Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Potty training

It is potty training time at our house. I have looked forward and dreaded this moment for a few months now. Jesse was doing wonderful when he would just be asked to pee here and there. Now that I put him in underwear he refuses all together. So I stopped doing him now. Taylor is doing great just a few accidents here and there. The worst was in the gas station convenience store where is stopped looked down and watched herself pee. Right in front of 3 other people:) When I came home with new underwear for the twins Chase asked where his new underwear was. He was in need of new ones anyway so I got him some. Today I was doing laundry and Taylor was helping. I was upstairs doing somethings and came down with her wearing Chases new underwear.

4 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

How adorable! I love the hat. She is so full of charm and personality. Just like her mom! Let's hope you have success in your endeavor. I'm sure you will. Way to go Taylor! Love Grandma Hoagland

FarrEver Family said...

I didn't even notice it was underwear. Good luck with the potty training!

~Fawn said...

aren't kids great at improvising?>
LOL
she's so CUTE!!
we miss you all soooo much!!
Jeff and I are making plans for him to goto SanAntonio for Jeremy's graduation next month-it's on the 19th of September.
We sure love you all!!
hugs
Jeff and Fawn

My Five Little Monkeys said...

Hi fellow Highlands Ranch Blogger!

I hope you aren't freaked out by someone you don't know posting on your blog, but I stumbled upon yours (I couldn't resist the title of your blog) and then as I started reading I freaked out a little bit--we must live so close! We take our kids on the same trail (We've only done the short-straight up route once, it's a killer) and I also have girl/boy twins! Mine turned seven last week. We are in the Daniels Park ward. We have lived here for 13 years (we moved here when I was pregnant with our first) and we love Highlands Ranch too. You are welcome to come say hello on either of my blogs (yes, I have two--I'm hard to shut up) at juliekonchar.blogspot.com or my family blog, linked to the picture of the monkeys. Man, I love blogging.