Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peeps are in season!

Zack has been asking for over a month when his chick peeps will be at the store. This was in January. I told him he would have to wait until after Valentines day. It was the Tuesday before Valentines day and I had to take all 4 kids to Hobby Lobby (I DO NOT ADVISE THIS) anyway before we walked in Zack asked if they would have peeps and I told him no not for another week. When we got in the store they had PEEPS!!! Oh boy if you could have heard the excitement from Zack. He was yelling and laughing saying peeps, peeps. I LOVE PEEPS others around were not so amused. I had to buy him 2 boxes he was just so excited. Here are a few pictures of what he does with the peeps now that he has them. If he ate them all the time I wouldn't buy so many.
Don't look at my ugly yard. It is still hard not to have a green lawn in the winter.

7 comments:

Marcie said...

That is hilarious. How could you deny him. I love Easter candy. It's my downfall.

Hoagland Mission said...

So you lied without realizing it! I can just hear him now. He does have a good memory for them. Aren't we glad they get them really early in the store. We love you Zack! We are amazed the other kids don't eat them. Guess they don't like them. At least it keeps him busy, Love grandma and grandpa

The Garver Family said...

That is so incredibly sweet. Those sweet little sweets lined up so carefully by such a precious little guy. Warms my heart.

We miss you guys.

wormie said...

how cute is this! him and dena would get along great. she LOVES peeps. i found her some that were valentine hearts that were strawberry flavored. they make me want to vomit. the only thing worse are those orange circus peanuts!

Becky said...

How funny! It's always nice to have something to look forward to I guess, even if it is Peeps!

~Fawn said...

LOL
Quien does the same thing!!
haha
well, I have something for Zach-send me your address sometime and I'll mail it to him k?
hugs
Fawn

jukebox6 said...

Funny. I have to admit that my kids love Peeps and I cannot stand them! Thank you for the heads up. And Hobby Lobby? I have not heard that name since Omaha. It is a good thing that store is not in Utah because I would go there way too often. Hope all is well.