Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chase's Birthday Finally!

I am so late I know. My parents keep asking me to just send them an e-mail of the pictures, but I hadn't even put them in the computer until a few minutes ago. I was very sad because our camera's batteries died BEFORE the cake, singing and presents. So sad! Before we left I thought about the batteries, but looked at the camera and there wasn't a sign telling us we needed new ones. I was very mad. Our cell phones don't take the best pictures so everything was so blurry! So sad. So here is what we have.


A Chuck E Cheese birthday party. Chase went to a party in December and ever since then he told me that is where he wanted his party. It was great we did it on a Wednesday night so it wasn't full at all. All the kids had a lot of fun! I didn't get everyone at the party either.


Chase's friend from school


Zack sat on this ride 90% of the time he loved it!

Another friend from school


and another friend from school

Dancing away.

Zack had so much fun! This kid can get anyone to do anything for him. We wanted cotton candy. He would go up to the counter and tell the girls ALL night that he wanted some. I asked how many tokens it took to get one and it was 650 or something that high. We ended up with only about 300. That was out, so I told Zack we wouldn't be able to get any. It was about 8pm and he had a bag of cotton candy. I asked him where he got it and he told me the lady! Okay. Later when we were all getting our prizes the girl behind the counter told me that he has asked her all night for the cotton candy. She told him that he needed tickets to get some. He walked away and came back later with ONE ticket! She just laughed and game him the bag of cotton candy! I tell you he can get anyone to do anything for him:)

Chase got his white plane that he has been asking for since Christmas! He was so happy and jumped up and down. He also got some great gifts from his friends. It's been great no t.v. for a long time around here too many toys to play with.

3 comments:

~Fawn said...

so cute that Chase wanted Chuckeecheese too
Quien loves the rides the go up as well-he's my daredevil
love the pix-the kids are growing up too fast!!!
hugs
Fawn and Jeff

Hoagland Mission said...

wonderful pictures. Man Taylor is going to be a beaut. Maybe Zac just asked someone for a ticket!! Grandpa says Holy Cow that you have MORE TOYS. We hope you got rid of some. THANKS FOR SENDING THE PICTURES!!! Love grandma and grandpa hoagland

jukebox6 said...

We love Chuck E Cheese!