Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 things about Jenni

I did this on my Facebook account and thought if I went through all that hard work finding 25 interesting things about me I would share with more people.




Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs (or the + sign) on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)



1. I love reading interesting things about people, but I hate coming up with my own interesting things about myself!
2. Afraid to sleep in my house alone with out my husband! When I was in high school I would sleep in my sisters bed because I was afraid as well. Now my 3yr old daughter is starting to do the same thing she sleeps with her twin brother when she is scared!
3. I have 4 kids, but have only been pregnant 2 times:)
4. I cry easily when watching t.v especially lately with Biggest loser and American Idol!
5. I have only drank alcohol 2 times. I didn't know I was drinking alcohol either time. The 1st was in high school after a football game at Izzy's pizza the 2nd was at a girls party. I thought it was lemonade, but it was Vodka and other yummy ingredients. I had one and a half glasses before I noticed something was wrong. I started to smile and couldn't stop. I didn't feel well at all and wanted to go home, but my friends made me wait an hour to drive myself home for fear I would crash!
6. I have been married for almost 15yrs. We had our 1st date the end of Nov. and Rob proposed to me on Dec. 5th. I can't believe my parents let me marry him so fast:)
7. I love FB it is so much fun finding old friends and keeping in touch with new ones.
8. My oldest child is adopted
9. I am afraid to go to New York City. There are so many scary people there.
10. I am allergic to peanut butter. When I tell people that they feel sorry for me:)
11. My son Zack has Cerebral palsy. He is the hardest of my kids, but he can make me the happiest with his funny things he does almost daily.
12. My parents live in New Zealand on a mission for our church. I hope to be able to visit them before they leave next year.
13. I spent $6,000 adopting Zack (cheap for today's adoptions) I spent $12,000 getting pregnant with Chase. I spent only $5,000 getting pregnant with my twins. That does not include giving birth:) I feel so lucky to have any kids at all. I would have done anything to be a mom!
14. I love being in a large group and talking.
15. Before I had kids I would exercise 5 times a week, and was mad if i didn't make it to the gym. Now that I have kids I haven't been to the gym in 4 years:(
16. I love to scrapbook, but haven't done it in years. My substitute is having a blog. It just isn't as fun.
17. I hate taking baths. I always take showers.
18. Before my mom left on her mission, out of the country, I would talk to her on the phone everyday. I still find myself thinking about calling her all the time. I miss my parents and love them tons.
20. I hate to shave my legs. I know gross. Luckily my hubby doesn't care. I do have to shave in the summer and if I get a pedicure which is rare.
21. I lived in Omaha, Nebraska while my husband was in school. I had to look on a map to see where it was when we found out we were going there.
22. I have a bachelors degree in social work, but sadly have never used it.
23. I worked with Autistic kids for 2 years. I was always afraid that I would have a child with autism. Instead my son has Cerebral palsy, but everyone thinks he is autistic.
24. I am allergic to all animals so sadly my kids will never have any.
25. I am so glad that I am a Christan and believe in God and Jesus Christ. I would not have the wonderful life I have today with out this knowledge.

3 comments:

Veekfam said...

You have great interesting facts about you and I love the honesty. So tell me....when do you start to sleep at night with twins???

FarrEver Family said...

I loved learning more fun things about you. You are a very intersting person. One of the things I loke most about you is your laugh. It was so contagious!

JenericFN said...

Hi Jenni! I found you! Aren't you impressed that I remembered?

I need to do this on my own blog (maybe someday soon). Number 20 cracked me up the most - I am the same way, I never shave my legs! Hardly ever even in the summer! Hah!

We had a great time over there yesterday. Let's plan on you coming to our place after your trip so you can share how much fun you had!