Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My kids funny sayings

My kids have been so funny this week I just have to write it down. Since I haven't written in my journal for SOOO long this is where I will write it.


Taylor- we were walking back to our van after dropping off the boys at school. "Mommy will you turn off the cold please!"

Jesse- Laying on my bed. " Momma, did the cleaning lady make the bed today?" I had actually made it today!

Chase - He was getting in trouble for not getting dressed for school. I spanked him NOT HARD! He started to cry. I felt bad so I was giving him a hug. He tells me "Jesus is mad at you for hurting me." Boy did I feel bad!


This isn't so much what Taylor said as what she did. She was watching spongebob squarepants and spongebob ripped his pants and was bending over showing it to everyone. Then Taylor pulls her pants down (including underpants) and bends over and tells me she ripped her pants! I had to not laugh, but explain that, that wasn't the best thing to be doing.

3 comments:

jukebox6 said...

Oh, kids are so funny. You have to enjoy the little moments that make you smile. I am glad you wrote them down in your journal. I have to agree with Taylor - could someone please turn off the cold!

wormie said...

see! people make fun of me for not letting my kids watch spongebob-now i have an actual story to back me up! Too funny!! kamille

the splendid life of us... said...

I seriously can't wait until I can record the funny things McCoy will say!

I miss you and your kids!