Monday, January 19, 2009

Chase's 5th Birthday.

Chase turns 5 today wow! It is bitter sweet. Rob is out of town until Sunday so we are not going to do anything for his birthday until next week. He is so excited that it is his birthday and wants to have a party. Luckily my sister is in town today so we took the kids out to eat. The waiters sang to Chase. He was so excited and was beaming when they were singing. Then he told everyone it's my birthday. So funny. You can go here to read last years post about getting pregnant with Chase. It still is a burning memory for me!
My computer is in the shop now. I am using Rob's, but don't know how to download pictures onto an Apple so I will wait until I pick it up tomorrow to add pictures of Chase.

3 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

glad Chase got to have a fun time for his birthday. cant wait to see the pics. love grandma andgrandpa moose and z. which is which?!

Christy Bishop said...

i cannot believe Chase is 5 years old!!! He was just a year old when we hung around your house all day waiting for the news if you were pregnant again or not. Time flies! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday chase (from courtnie)