Sunday, January 20, 2008

Chase's 4th Birthday!!!

I sure can't believe that it is Chase's 4th birthday. Getting pregnant with him gave me a great lesson in faith. I didn't have a lot of it before I got pregnant with him. I remember praying that our In vitro would would for us and I had the strongest feeling that if I had faith that it would work then I would get pregnant. I did all I could and it happened! On the way to the hospital I remember talking to Rob about what hair color he would have. I knew that it would be red! We were able to do our infertility treatments because my grandparents gave their inheritance to the grandkids. My grandma had red hair and my grandpa LOVED red heads. None of his grandchildren have any red hair. So when his head was popping out and they told me it was red I wasn't surprised!! I think of my grandparents often when I see Chase. What a wonderful blessing they gave to us!

We had a Thomas the train party. I don't know why he picked that since he doesn't play with his Thomas trains that much.
This is Shawn Zack's friend we invited him so Zack would have a buddy.
Chase was a big cheater. He looked under the blind fold. A boy who didn't cheat was so sad when his number wasn't even close!!!

We played a game where you lay yarn around the room and each kid gets a piece of yarn, they go to the end of it and find a prize.

Chase was so excited he blew his candles out before we finished singing!

Some of his friends eating cake and ice cream.


After a long day Chase fell asleep on the couch before 8pm!



2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

Red hair is such a great thing to inherit! What a cute little story! I can't believe Chase is 4 already... that's crazy! Cute, cute pics!

LP said...

Looks like a really fun party!