Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Morning

Here are some pictures of the kids at Christmas. We had a really fun day. Jeff and Kris came over on Christmas Eve and we had a nice dinner and played games until late. Their family was going to come over on Christmas, but it snowed ALL day. I think we got 7-8 inches that day. They got a lot more. We went over to Zack's friends house and stayed the whole day there eating and talking. Zack really had fun with his friend.





Chase fell asleep on they way home from church. We only live 6
minutes away. He usually doesn't take naps anymore. I am not sure why being quiet at church tires him out!



Now that I have a girl I have to dress her up in Christmas dress
es. Sorry boys you got the same old clothes.










Opening up the stockings
One day I will figure out how to turn my pictures!

























































Not the best picture, but they woudn't stop riding when we showed them the car. The lighting in the basement isn't good either.

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I seriously love seeing pics of the kids! Taylor is such a beautiful little girl!

Jean said...

I love the candy cane in the sleeping mouth!