Thursday, January 24, 2008

So we took back the ugly paint last night and got a new one. We only got a quart just in case. We opened it up this morning, painted a little and really liked it. So later today I went and got a gallon of it. When I got home I noticed that the paint color didn't match. The person who did the quart size did the WRONG color. The lid has the wrong name in it! Yes so now I have painted the same wall 3 times. I of course like the gallon size color better so I have to repaint what I already repainted!!!! I think I have bad luck. The only good thing is we picked a color for our guest bath and really like it. No repainting that room. I will post pictures when we are done. So that could be a month away:) Sure hope not!

1 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I am glad that you found what you like, because you will have to look at it every day!

Thank you for the "gift". I am planning on spending it when I go to Old Navy next week (an hour away)! And this is NOT your official "Thank You",I just wanted you to know that I got it!