Monday, January 14, 2008

Lots and Lots of HELP....






Last night I was making cookies for family home evening. After only putting in one ingredient I had 3 helpers. I usually bake when the twins are asleep and it's just Chase helping, but I GOT A NAP:) When the twins were sleeping That doesn't happen very often so I took advantage of it.

I guess I don't get to share any of these cookies with anyone! These are the BEST cookies I just love them. A friend from dental school gave me the recipe. I am going to give you the recipe to see what you think. I think they are the best. My friends name is Gretal so I have to give her credit.

2 cups brown sugar
2 cups sugar
3 sticks butter
3 eggs
1 tble water
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 soda
1 1/2 salt
2 cups chocolate chips
4 1/2 cups quick oats

Cook 350 10 mins.
This recipe is already doubled!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

I love all your pictures and stories. You have to just love little helpers. Thanks for keeping up your 2008 goal, I check for updates almost daily. I will call you next week from Kauai while I sit by the pool.

the splendid life of us... said...

You do make the best cookies, I remember that well!