Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am so Happy

We have been in our house since September 1st. We still don't have living room or dinning room furniture. We ordered the dinning room furniture in December so that will come soon. So slowly we are starting to fill things in. I got a picture back from Michaels today. I saw this picture at deseret book for about $350. I didn't want to sped that so I just ordered the print and framed it myself. I got it back today and I am so happy it only cost me $120 on my own. So much better.



I had to stand off to the side since the chandelier was in the way and the window was casting all sorts of shadows. Hope you can read what it says. If not it says.
The Sacred Grove

What happened here changed the world let it change your life.
I just love that so much very wonderful statement. The one I was looking at originally didn't have any saying at all!


2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

It is beautiful, I love it!

Marc and Megan said...

I love the quote with it... great find! :)