Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Shopping!!!

Junior Varsity - Around the RoomI got to go shopping yesterday for the kids bedrooms. This is the comforter that I got for Jesse and Chase's room

LucasThis is the comforter I got for Zack's room. This is the best picture I could find.

Alyssa's Flower Garden This is close to what I got for Taylor's comforter. I couldn't find the one I bought, but the same colors just different flowers and it's reversible with strips in case she turns into a tom boy. (sure hope not)

Now the fun will begin to start painting!!1 By the way I have only gotten one person to respond. If you are to afraid to tell me it is ugly that is okay just do it then I can get out of it easier!!!

1 comments:

Veekfam said...

I only wish I was so lucky to decorate a house!! All of your furniture is beautiful. I love it.
Hopefully we will be coming to Denver soon. We would love to see you guys!!

Love The Veeks