Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Pictures



Chase had thrown my camera across the room in October. It has been in the shop since then. Way to long if you ask me. Anyway I just got it back and had some cute pictures I wanted to show.















If you do something to one of them they both want to do it!









This is our bath tub. The kids love to play in it. Its nice when they are all dirty and need a bath, but when you just want to wash them up fast it doesn't always work. Zack loves bubbles and always wants them in the bath. It took us a few times to figure out how many to use. The first few times when we turned on the jets we got bubbles everywhere! You couldn't even see Zack the first time we did it.
















1 comments:

Jean said...

I was totaly wishimg for your tub last Friday night when me and my 3 kids were all stuffed into our regular size tub :) (not quite as cute a picture)
oh, and I forgot to tell you. I have learned in the past two years of teaching preschool that mom's are almost always late. So that's why we do "group activity play" for 30 min. first as all the children stager in.
I really like your Blog, you are doing a good job :)