Tuesday, January 29, 2008

4kidsnosleep

So people always laugh at me when I give them my email address, BUT IT IS TRUE!!! Last night was the worse. I feel like I have a infant this morning I am so tired. I went to bed at 11:35. I was reading until then. I don't get much quiet time in the day to read:) Chase was the first to get up. He was scared there were monsters in his room. For some reason at the age of 3 1/2 monsters seem to appear out of no where in a child's room. Then it was Taylor. She was sick 2 months ago and started a routine of getting up and wanting to be tucked in again. If I let her cry she will scream so loud it wakes Jesse up so I just have to go in almost every night and cover her up again. Later it was Jesse. He was so sad and wanted to EAT. 4am is to early to eat in my book so water was sufficient thank goodness. Then Zack comes in around 4:30. Luckily he is a daddy's boy and wanted him:) He still got in our bed again at 5:30 and this time Rob pond him off on to me. So I really don't laugh when I give out my email because it is too true!!! It serves me right because the last 3 nights no one has gotten up at all and I was telling Rob maybe Taylor will stop waking up and we can sleep again. Not to smart of me to say that!!

0 comments: