Friday, January 4, 2008

I'M NOT READY YET.....

Two days ago I put the twins down for a nap. About a half hour later I heard them crying rather loudly. When I checked on them Taylor was out of bed. She was crying I'm sure because it scared her and Jesse was crying because he wanted to get out and didn't know how. Zack and Chase never got out of their cribs. I want to leave the twins in their crib until they are 4, but I don't think Taylor will go along with that plan. I think Jesse will stay awhile he is not much of a dare devil. Taylor on the other hand I am not surprised that she has done this. I had her show me that night what she had done to get out, but I think she was scared so she didn't get out. YEAH!


2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

She is such a doll! Looks like she should be a little gymnast! :)

Jean said...

I hear ya! It is a sad sad day when the escape from their bed :)