Monday, January 7, 2008

Stressful Momment

So today is just another typical day. Finally Zack is back in school! At 2:00 I get a phone call from the school telling me that Zack has thrown up and I need to pick him up. Why not noon for before. The twins have just fallen asleep and I am NOT going to wake them up to drive 2 minutes to school. Even if I wanted to I couldn't anyway. I am watching my niece and nephew. I don't have enough seats for everyone. I am not sure why he threw up he isn't sick FINALLY. Of course the nurse didn't know anything except that he threw up. So I think who can I call. I call a couple of friends who live down the street. No one home. I think who goes to Zack's school and lives close. I call 4 more people NO ONE HOME! Okay So now I have to go out of my comfort zone and call someone I don't know very well to see if they can help. Make 2 more calls. 2nd person in home. They are home with a sick kid and don't want to leave them. So I call someone who lives farther away, but not to far. They answer yeah, but have 2 kids sleeping as well. She gives me a name of someone. Call her and her kid is sleeping. She give me the name of the Young Womens president who I have only talked to once. She answers and can come over!!! Yeah. Luckily she knew who I was :) It took me 45 minutes to get someone to come over. So I get to school and Zack's aid tells me that he was outside in the cold and started coughing and then threw up. She said and I quote "he isn't sick he just was coughing so hard and threw up" SO WHY DID I HAVE T GET HIM!!!!! I got to the school at 3:00 and school ends at 3:30. So the moral is I don't pick up the phone when it is Heritage Elementary!!!

1 comments:

Veekfam said...

Hi there Jenny. I love your family blog, it's great. Nice to know we're your fellow Colorado friends now. We'll have to do a temple night or something. Beautiful kids and getting bigger by the moment.