Thursday, March 19, 2009

...............Rob's Birthday and Anniversary

Rob's birthday was Tuesday he worked all day so we had a nice dinner and party for him last Saturday. I made the cake this time. Not so good!
The kids asked what happened to the cake. No more bunt cakes for me:) It did taste good though.








Our Anniversary was yesterday!!! 15 years I still can't believe it. Rob is the best and I am so lucky that he is mine:) here is a song that totally reminds we of our relationship:)













So we couldn't got out to dinner last night by ourselves because it was the YM/YW last night and I didn't want anyone to miss it. I was so sick and didn't want to cook so we went to Applebee's (Jesse's favorite place to eat) he asked me why we were there and I told him to celebrate daddy and me getting married. Then he said I want to get married to in the Temple!!! YEA this kid is learning. I was so proud of him:)

4 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Congrats you two! That cake is awful, what great memories it will make!

Hoagland Mission said...

yes no more bundt cakes!!!I'll bet it tasted good though. Good for Jesse!! Primary is great. Love grandma and grandpa h.

~Fawn said...

15 years is great!!! woohoo!
hey, it'll be 4 for Jeff and I in July-which means the twins will be four in October.
wow
time flies hey?
we miss you!!!!!!
well, at the very least we'll see you after Mom and Dad come home for when Jeff and I and the boys are sealed sometime in 2010~
love ya!
hugs
Fawn and Jeff and munchkins...

jukebox6 said...

Jen, what happened? That is the worst looking cake I have ever seen! I am laughing so hard because if I tried to make a cake, mine would look close to the same thing. It is tradition to pick up our cake from the grocery store minutes before the party. I give you an A+ for effort. You are a good wife and mother.

Congratulations on you anniversary. It is fun to know that we knew you before you guys even had kids.