Sunday, March 15, 2009

.....................Zack's Cooking

Zack is becoming more independent in his cooking. Good and bad! he can get himself cereal and a drink by himself. The problem is he does it when he isn't supposed to sometimes:) He also is able to warm up food for himself in the microwave. Another good and bad thing. Today is was diffidently a bad thing! I was upstairs talking to my parents when the fire alarms starting going off. If got off quickly from my parents and ran downstairs. The 3 younger kis were all crying because it was so loud. Zack was warming up a piece of pizza!
This is what I came downstairs to!
I need to tell him it doesn't take 75 minutes to heat up one piece of pizza!
This is the after math!


This is the underside of the plate. Chase was so sad because this blue plate is his favorite! Of course it couldn't have been a color that my kids don't care about!

5 comments:

jukebox6 said...

This is too funny. The same thing happened to us. When Jacob was four he put a hot dog in the microwave and punched the time for two hours. We didn't catch it until it had been zapping for at least 25 minutes. (Um yeah? I don't know where his parents were.) Anyways the fire alarm went off and the hot dog had turned into an indescribable black mess. We ended up throwing the microwave out because it was a wreck and the stench would not leave. Our house looked the same with the smoke everywhere!

Hoagland Mission said...

I hope your smoke and smell went away. Please tell me your microwave is ok. Zack we still love you anyway. grandma and grandpa H.

Jennymae said...

I have to chuckle a little bit...I think anyone who has kids has had one of these types of experiences before...and someday soon, you will also look back and laugh a bit :) Hopefully the smell will go away soon!

the splendid life of us... said...

Kinda scary! hope you were able to get the smoke smell out!

Veekfam said...

OMGOSH! That was the funniest post! I'm assuming it was comical for you and I love it that you find the humor in these crazy moments, please keep sharing. I enjoy them so much because it's reassuring to know I'm not the only one with a hectic life right now!!