Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poor Taylor

We had just left McDonald's from a birthday party. Jess was in the backseat when we got there and had fallen asleep. I had moved the front seat forward so i could get Jess out. I didn't latch the chair to the floor. Taylor was the unlucky one who sat in that chair. When I put my breaks on Taylor's chair flipped forward. She hit her upper lip and nose. She was bleeding so much!! I thought I broke her nose there was so much blood coming out of her nose. Here is what she looked like later that day.Her face looked funny for 3 days after.

1 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

poor Taylor---I bet she cried a little!!! OUCH!!!

The pictures you took of the kids at the viewpoint of president's faces is what I remember from so long ago. We will have to go back there and of course see the wild animal park.