Thursday, June 4, 2009

Want a good laugh???

Or cry in my case!
Last night we went to the park for Chase's T-ball practice. Rob was at work so I took all 4 kids. I went back and forth from the park to the practice field. They are right next to each other so it wasn't so bad. Chase would always yell to me and want me to come back when I would walk away. It was almost the end of the practice when a lady came up to me and asked if I was Mrs Allen. I knew it was Zack instantly. He was playing in the sand box and was completely naked. He was playing in the water and sand. He was covered in sand. Too bad it didn't cover his private parts. He didn't want to get dressed because his clothes were all dirty. I just died he was playing around naked having a blast. Luckily it was the end of practice and we just left. The park was so full of kids. I hope Zack didn't scare some little girl!

6 comments:

Darilyn said...

Oh my heck, that is hilarious. I would have died. All you can do it laugh, right?

Christi said...

Way to go Zack!! Remember when he painted your entire bathroom with his feces when I was there visiting you?? I just love that kid!!! That is a good laugh, it made my day!!!

Hoagland Mission said...

I so wish I had been there!! I would have helped him. Poor mom and lovable Zack. grandma

Melissa said...

I miss that kid! Reminds me fondly of other naked park adventures (I'm thinking going away picnic for the Prices). Sometimes I ask Sophie to say "welcome to the show," but its just not the same!

Marcie said...

That is hilarious, because it wasn't me. Good for you for just laughing it off. What else could you do.

The Andersons said...

Let's trade for a week! I have a soft spot for streakers and kids who walk, talk and use a potty.