Tuesday, September 16, 2008

1st day of Preschool

I know this is late, but here is Chase on his first day of school. He was so excited to finally start. He was the last one to start. He is going to the high school until his room is finished in October. I wasn't happy about him going to this school. I wanted him to go where he went last year with his other friends and teachers that he already knew. I was happy to find out that they only have 5 students in this class. On Thursday's there is only 2 students. He is getting a lot of one on one and more help with his speech. It goes to show that there is always a plan, but we just don't know what it is all the time. He was happy in this picture I promise. We were late of course so I was in a hurry. No retakes. I have been getting all 4 kids ready by 8:20 am by myself. We will see how long this holds up. We start church at 8:30 in 2 weeks so we can have sacrament first. I was happy to hear about the change in schedule, but not the time. I guess Saturdays are my only day to sleep in yeah right!

6 comments:

~Fawn said...

he looks adorable!!!
big hugs and kisses from Uncle Jeff and Auntie Fawn!!!

Hoagland Mission said...

Hi Chase--So you couldn't wait for school to start. I hope you really like it. You look sooooo cute.
Tell mom to give you a hug and kiss from grandma and grandpa.
Love grandma and grandpa.

Good for you jenni. Just think, you can take it easy in the afternoon. Yeah right! 8:30 AM church huh! That will be much better for the kids.

Zanzi & Buzz said...

He's so cute! I got your email a while back, I'm sorry I never responded! Crazy, although I always feel like that's such an excuse when I read your schedule :).

Scott and I had a blast in DC. Of course, the temple was closed for cleaning, so we didn't get to go there, but we had so much fun. We stayed two blocks from the White House and just had a whole lot of fun. The only bummer was that I had this big plastic boot on my foot because I had a stress fracture, so the walking was kind of slow, but it was so hot and muggy, I think Scott actually appreciated me being a gimp!

Christy Bishop said...

I cannot get over how big your kids are! The last time I saw them Maddy fed them a bottle! Now Taylor has adorable braids in her hair! My favorite picture is the one of the kids on the fence! Beautiful!

Good Luck with that insane schedule of yours! As long as you can squeeze in some shopping in between, you'll stay sane! ;)

the splendid life of us... said...

Wow, CHase is looking so grown up!

Julie Keddington said...

Your kids are growing up! They are all darling. I wish we lived by you and could hang out with you all. Good luck with your crazy schedule. I thought mine was bad until I read yours. Let us know when you are in Utah next. We miss you.