Monday, September 29, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged twice, but life is so busy that I will do this one first and then the other one tomorrow ( I hope)

my 3 favorite


What are the last three things you purchased?

1.grocery's
2. kids winter clothes
3. Halloween costume for Zack ( I got the other kids theirs 2 weeks ago I usually wait until the last day and get what is left. We were on the ball this year)

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod?

I don't have one. Rob does. I like music, but I am to cheap to buy it!

What are your three favorite movies?

1. Top Gun
2. Batman Returns
3. Anything that makes me cry:)

What are three things you have not done yet?

1. made my bed
2. ironed
3. put laundry away

What are three things you can not live without?(excluding people)
1. my computer
2. cell phone
3. my car

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. anything mexican
2. fajitas
3. Chocolate dessert

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. Jon and Kate plus 8
2. Criminal Minds
3. anything reality

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one hundred miles away?
1. Hawaii
2. Washington DC
3. Utah

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Chocolate anything
2. Brownies with ice cream
3. Cookies

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. FURNITURE!!! ( We have been here a year and I still have empty places all over my house)
2. SUV
3. Renovate my Kitchen.

Three people I tag
1. Rebbecca Garver
2. Jill
3. mom and dad

2 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

tagged? I could nearly have answered these for you. I was right on many of them. Now what? Are we supposed to answer them too?! Mom

Hailey Vial said...

I'm with you on JOn & Kate plus 8. We are addicted.
And the furniture!