Tuesday, September 9, 2008

School has started!

Wow school has started for all my kids. I was so excited to have this day come. What I wasn't thinking about was how I was going to get them all to 3 different places.

Monday- Chase preschool 8:30
Zack Elementary school 8:35 different school
11:00 pick up Chase
12:30 -1:30 Speech for Chase
3:30 Bus drops off Zack :)

Tuesday Chase preschool 8:30
Zack Elementary school 8:35 different school
Twins preschool 9:00
11:00 pick up Chase
11:30 pick up twins
3:30 Bus drops off Zack

Wednesday Chase preschool 8:30
Zack Elementary school 8:35 different school
Jesse Speech 10:00- 11:00
11:00 pick up Chase
12:30 -1:30 Speech for Chase
3:30 Bus drops off Zack :)

(haven't figured how I am going to pick up Chase at the same time as Jesse gets out of speech I will figured that out tomorrow)

Thursday Chase preschool 8:30
Zack Elementary school 8:35 different school
Twins preschool 9:00
11:00 pick up Chase
11:30 pick up twins
3:30 Bus drops off Zack

Friday Zack's bus will pick him up at 8:30

I was hoping that Chase would start preschool later in the day so Zack's bus could take him to school everyday, but Chase starts school the same time Zack's bus is supposed to come. Chase was going to go to the same school as Zack, but it is under construction and his room isn't ready yet. So he is going to the high school just down the street from the elementary school. Hopefully by Halloween it will be finished. Starting in Oct. Jesse will have speech 2 days a week. I don't know when or where that will be. So even though I have to have ALL 4 ready by 8:20 each morning ( can't seem to get them ready by 8:45 on Sunday's) I had a great 2 hrs today. I went to Walmart and then I went clothes shopping! It was so nice.

3 comments:

~Fawn said...

sounds as hectic as our schedule (the two boys, Katie Mo and Ty being in Tualatin at two different schools and the 6 daycare kids we have in 2 different schools)
good luck-I will pray for your sanity as well as my own!!
hugs
Fawn :)

Hoagland Mission said...

As I am reading this I am saying Holy Moly like our doctor did when she saw our visa papers! I was wondering how you would be at 2 different places at 11:30. Too bad grandma isn't there to help! You will manage. You always do. How GREAT to go shopping. That would be my first choice during down time. Heck with a nap! Love Grandma and Grandpa Hoagland

Hailey Vial said...

PHEW! You are making me tired. My first qualification for a preschool was to have all three in class at the same time. I hope you survive! Wish we could go shopping together.