Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Surprise Visitor

On Sunday night my brother called me. His son Jeremy was at the Greyhound station in Denver. He was on his way to Salt Lake City, but his bus was late getting in. He had a 6 hr layover to wait for the next bus. So I went and got him. It was so great to see him. The kids loved it as well. Zack especially. He followed Jeremy around the WHOLE time! He would not leave his side. Zack talks about Jeremy all the time even though we haven't seen him in over 2 years. Taylor took right to him. She jumped into his arms right at the front door. So it was a great surprise to have Jeremy with us for a few hours. We hope he has another layover on his way back :)

Notice the number 8 in Zack's hand. He has liked that number for so many years! Im not sure why. So at the begging of the school year when 2008 was on the board he wanted the number. His teacher told him he had to wait until Christmas break. When his teacher was taking down the board he asked if he could have it. He has been carrying it around for a week now!

2 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

it's great to see a picture of Jeremy He looks great. Zack and Taylor looked so cute too. Glad you got to see him. Love grandma and grandpa

~Fawn said...

Jeff and I LOVED those pictures!!!!
I especially appreciated them-I miss Jeremy a lot and haven't seen him since August so it was so good to see these pictures
and Jeff and I think it's adorable how Zach remembers him so well, and that Taylor has that great smile with him.
I'm sure Jeremy wouldn't admit it, but I know he misses having little kids around like Quien and Elliot and his cousins.
We love you and miss you soooo much!
hope your Christmas day was great!
hugs
Fawn and Jeff :O)