Saturday, December 27, 2008

Taylor got almost everything Princess. She is a TOTAL girl. When we asked her what she wanted she said princess toys:) Yeah I am glad that I have a girly girl!

Zack had bad luck this Christmas with his presents. We got him an electric drum set and it wouldn't work. He wanted Kid Pix game and his cd drive on his computer didn't work. Lastly I got him Tag from leap frog and there were so many people on the site that morning downloading the books that it didn't work. Thank goodness I was smart and he got balloons for Christmas so he played with those. Finally by 3pm they made a new website for Tag and Rob was able to download the books. He hasn't put them down hardly!
Jess loves cars the Movie so he got MORE of them!


4 comments:

Becky said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! That is so fun, I found it while reading Leisa's latest post. I wish more of our family members did, it's such a great way to stay connected, here's mine!
Beckagirl.blogspot.com

jukebox6 said...

Christmas morning is so fun and special.

Hoagland Mission said...

Cute cute! they seem to have new pajamas. Looks like fun opening presents. thanks for sending pictures. Love grandma and grandpa

angela said...

Your kids are so cute. How old are they? My Olivia is ALL girl too. Many days I'm required to call her by the princess name she's given herself.