Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Back Home

We got back on Sunday night from the Hospital. Jesse is doing really well. The doctors were so surprised how well he got better. ( I know of course, he got a blessing!!) He is on 5 different kinds of medication 2 for the phenomena and 3 for the asthma. Hopefully he will not have to be on meds for his asthma all his life like me. He does have a good chance to out grow it. They told me that as well!! He was such a tropper. He didn't cry when they put the IV in him. He didn't complain when they had to put the mask on him for his breathing treatments!! What a kid. We have a home breathing treatment here and whenever he puts in on Taylor starts to cry. She is afraid of it and wants us to take it off!! She thinks it hurts him. She loves Jesse. She asked for him everyday and didn't want to nap without him. Sunday night when we put them to bed they slept in the same crib they didn't want to be apart! I just love it!!! Thanks for the prayers! Tomorrow is my day to get more pictures of our vacation. It is surprising how much work you have to do when you are gone for just a week!!


3 comments:

Jean said...

That is the sweatist picture EVER!

Anonymous said...

We're sooo glad he's doing better-and trust me, he CAN grow out of it. Quien only has the asthma when he's really really sick, otherwise he's just fine.We will pray for him to heal quickly and thanks for the cute picture-hope you get the Hawii pix up soon. And hey, we have new blog stuff too so go enjoy.
We love you all and miss you more then you know-hugs!!!
Jeff and Fawn

Hailey Vial said...

I'm so sorry you are having a crazy/sick/tiring week. I'm so glad that Jesse is feeling better, was he the twin that got rsv? Yuck, what a champ. I love the whole twin thing, that Taylor felt his pain and wanted to stick up for him. ANd the sleeping in the same crib, too precious! I just got back from card party, we missed you!