Saturday, April 19, 2008

We are back!!!

We are back from our trip. We got in Friday at 7:15 am. We took an all night flight home. It was awful. I thought I would sleep, but I only got about an hour of sleep over a 7 hour flight. Poor Rob had to work at 1:30, but he survived. I would love to post pictures, but unfortunately out little Jesse is in the ICU right now. He had a cough when we got home on Friday and by the evening he was having trouble breathing. I got up with him about 2 am and just held him until 6am. I was tired of him having trouble breathing so I took him to the ER. He has phenomena and asthma. The asthma is what is really bad. They had to transfer us from one hospital to another one that had a peds ICU. I have been there all day. I came home to shower and see the other 3 kids. I feel so bad we were gone for a week came back for one day and both Rob and I have been gone all day. Thank goodness my parents are here to watch the kids. What a blessing!!! He is doing better and hopefully get to come home in the next couple of days. I will post pictures of our wonderful trip we had such a great time!!!

7 comments:

Jean said...

I'm so sorry to here how sick Jesse is! I'm glad you have him in the hospital where he can be well taken care of. I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers! I'm glad you got your trio though! I'm jealous...how fun!

Hailey Vial said...

I'm glad you got a break, sorry about your baby! I hope he gets better!

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jeff and Auntie Fawn and all the 9 cousins are praying Jesse feels better soon-Quien knows how bad it feels to have what he has! Give him and the other 3 hugs from us all,and Rob too, k!
love ya

Kara said...

I'm sorry to hear about Jesse. How scary. If there is anything I can do to help out, let me know. And when things are better I am excited to see and hear about your trip. Maybe we should plan a scrapbook night, just for that!

Marc and Megan said...

wow, I'm so sorry to hear about Jesse. Your family will be in our prayers. And when things are settled down, i can't wait to hear about Hawaii!

Veekfam said...

Jen, I'm so sorry to hear about Jesse. I truly hope that he gets better soon. Your friends on the western slope, The Veeks

LP said...

Yikes, sounds scary. Great timing to have help from your parents. Hope all is well soon. We will be thinking of you!