Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our third day we went to Pearl HarborThis is where we went snorkeling. It was a cooler day so I got cold, but we were able to see so many really cool fish!!! I really liked it.

We went to the Dole pineapple farm. They had a guy version of a pineapple, but Rob wouldn't do it!!

One day we went out and swam with the sharks in this cage!! It was more scary to me thinking about the boat ride then it was thinking about being in the water with the sharks. We got some great pictures of them in the water, but it was our water camera. I will have to think of a way to get them on our computer. Our scanner doesn't work right now. We did get sick on the boat. I didn't throw up, but Rob and many other people did. It was fun once we were on land and realized what we had done!!!
Another day of snorkeling. Rob is the white boy in the picture!!
We even got a little bit of sex ed. These are two turtles!!! Not to much fun if you ask me.
We played Volleyball here. On one of the snorkeling trips we also played volleyball it was a lot of fun, but tiring. It is twice as hard playing in the water. It has been way to long since Rob and I have gotten to play together.


What a great trip we had. It was fun just being together for a full week!! I am so grateful for my parents and mother in law who went without sleep so we could be together.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Jenni I am so jealous, I really want to go to this island one day so I can see all these fun places too. Glad you had a great time even if things have been crazy since you got home.

Marc and Megan said...

I realized this morning that I haven't checked your blog lately... it was so fun to look at all of your photos! It looks like you had a wonderful time!! I'm glad it was such a fun trip! :)