Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No More Binkies!!!

This week we got rid of the binkies!! My babies are growing up. Rob told me I had until after our trip then I had to get rid of the binkies! We didn't want the grandparents to suffer! We made it though. Last week I cut off all the ends. I am not strong enough just to throw them out. Taylor noticed before she even put it in her mouth that it was "Broken" The 1st few nights they would still try and suck on them. Then they would just hold them. Now they don't want them:) So happy. They will be in a crib though until they are 5. I am not ready to give up the ease of putting them to bed just yet.

3 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

Congrats! You are a superwoman! I was just talking to someone about binkies, it's a tough battle, but it's freeing not to have to have backups and tantrums over lost ones.

the splendid life of us... said...

I am glad that they made it easy for you! Congrats on a binky free house!

Jean said...

We got ride of ours this last week as well! What a
qu-wink a dink! We had the flu a week ago Wed/Thus and once they were well they were just so cranky that I figured it couldn't be any worse. So we have been free of them for 9 days now!