Monday, May 5, 2008

Sharks

I finally got some pictures of the shark adventure that we went on. Some are blurry that is what you get with a water camera and being so sick you can't hold the camera very still.


Here is Rob. He of course didn't get any of me!
Sorry not the best picture

You can see the boat off in the distance. We were in a cage tied to the boat.

You can see the cage that we were in. At this point they were throwing in bate for the sharks so there was a ton of them around us. I was freaking out because they were coming so close to the cage!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cool, I can't believe you actually did it. I would be scared too. Are you still having fun with your parents, when do they leave? Hope you get some pictures of them and the kids before they leave.

Hailey Vial said...

Dum dum, dum dum, dada dada dada DUM!!!
I would wet myself, but in the water, no one would notice!
Looks like you had fun, and I never have photos of myself.
P.S, Matt and Sierra Veek are having TWINS!!