Sunday, May 11, 2008

What we have been up to....

We have been busy around here doing more home improvement!!! We have carpet in our master bath and I HATE IT!!! My kids get the floor so wet when they take a bath in there. I can fit all of them in there at once so I like putting them in there. We decided to put tile down. Since my mom and dad are staying with us for awhile we roped my dad into helping us.
These were the supervisors!
My dad!

Rob and my dad trying to figure out how to make a really hard cut. They had to do 3 different triangle cuts on one piece of tile. They did it though and it really looks good.
This is what it looks like now. We have laid all the tile down now. Tomorrow we will glue it all to the floor. Tuesday we will grout and I HOPE by Wednesday I will have my toilet back!!! I will post the finished product!!

2 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Love the tile! I too hate carpet in bathrooms!

Hailey Vial said...

I'm excited to see your finished product. I have carpet in my bath (curse the contractor that okay'd that!). It has turned into a hang out spot, so I'm reluctant to remove it. But I might be more motivated after seeing the difference.