Sunday, May 11, 2008

LAST SOCCER GAME!

Saturday was Chase's last game. He wouldn't run the whole season. He would usually look at me and say I am so slow I don't want to run. Last week I wasn't feeling well so I had my dad take him to the game by himself. They come home and Chase tells me he scored a goal. I didn't believe him, but my dad said that he did. He ran the whole length of the field and made a goal!!!! I would of course miss it. This week he didn't score, but at least he actually PLAYED the game. He ran and kicked the ball it was so much fun to see him having fun FINALLY!!! I am glad that we stuck it out and made him keep going. Now he says he likes it. We start t-ball next week so we will see what happens.
He ran this to the goal, but right before the ball went in that big blond boy kicked it out:(
After the game all the kids got trophy's. Jesse really wanted to go to the game. To bad it was only 40 degrees outside and WINDY! He was so cold.All the kids on the team. They were all so cute and we had fun getting to know them and their moms.

0 comments: