Saturday, June 7, 2008

All Packed and ready to go

My parents left on Thursday for their mission to New Zealand. Or at least the MTC for a week. They sure had a hard time packing and repacking for their trip. With stricter airlines with weight and SIZE. That was the biggest problem. They had to go buy some new luggage just so it wasn't to big. The international airlines are the biggest sticklers. They did have to leave a few things behind, but for the most part they were able to pack what they wanted to take. My kids are going to miss them so much. They have lived with us for over 2 moths now. Zack and Taylor have already asked for them. If you want to know more about their mission I MADE my dad start a blog you can go here to read about their time living with us and then their mission. I will really miss them. I am excited for them and hopefully Rob and I will get to go visit them before they leave.

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

How exciting!! I'm so curious to find out what kind of assignment they'll have and if it'll be anything like my parents' mission in Australia. I hope everything goes wonderfully for them!

The Garver Family said...

How extremely fortunate they are to be able to share this blessing together in a new country. I hope for them nothing but success and that they feel the Lord's love for them for making this sacrafice.

Your kids are so darling! :)