Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Trip to the North Pole

North Pole Colorado that is...

We went on a fun day trip with the kids down to Colorado Springs. They have an amusement park there with a Christmas theme. The kids didn't really care about Christmas since it is so far away, but they had so much fun on the rides.The 4 of them had so much fun riding the rides together!!!
This ride was so fast that I screamed. Taylor and Jesse didn't even care how fast it was they had so much fun.

Listening to someone sing Christmas songsI think Zack had the most fun. He got to ride some big boy rides by himself. I am a wimp and Rob rode one with him and had a stomachache after that so he didn't ride much after that! My kids are going to have boring old parents when they grow up!

We had to have ice cream of course!
After it was all over we were on our way home. No naps of course. Jesse was asleep before we left the parking lot almost.
Chase was the next one to go to sleep
Taylor was 3rd- it took her a little while to fall asleep. Zack of course didn't fall asleep. He just looked like a zombie in the back, but wouldn't go to sleep!
We had a wonderful day it was fun to see our kids having so much fun!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, that sounds like a really fun place. You can tell the kids had a lot of fun. Hope all is going well.

FarrEver Family said...

I am so glad you have a happy day to report about after your terrible, wish you were a drunk, day. I love days like these they break up the monotany that happens so often.

Marc and Megan said...

I love all the photos! So fun!!

Hailey Vial said...

I am loving the zonked our passengers! My new thing is driving my kids around at nap time, so they will actually take a nap.