Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Chase is growing up!

Yesterday Chase was saying things that made me realize that he is turning into a little boy. First we were driving home from the park. On the way to the park Chase had said that he wanted to sit in the backseat on the way home. The 3 little kids alway fight about where they are going to sit:( When we were getting in after the park Chase sat in one of the front seats. Half way home he started to get mad saying that he was supposed to sit in the back on the way home. I asked him what can I do to make it better since we are not stopping to change seats. He thought for a moment and with a shy smile he says go to McDonald's. That had Rob and I laughing so hard.

Later that day Chase was playing with my moms batons to lead music with. He broke it (sorry mom) and said grandma is going to be mad at me for braking it lets hide it and then proceeded to hide it in the kitchen somewhere. I told me that we don't hide things that we brake and we would just tell grandma that we were sorry, in a year and a half:)

After I was putting the twins down for a nap I went down stairs. Zack was sitting on the couch eating a pop sickle that he wasn't supposed to have. I took that away from him I asked Zack were Chase went because he was downstairs when I put the twins down. I started to look for him and he was hiding in our bar area with a pop sickle as well. He had a smile on his face stood up and gave me the pop sickle. I didn't even say anything to him before he had given it to me. Now I am in big trouble! All those things in just one day.

2 comments:

Christy Bishop said...

Oh boy! At least he knew to give the popsicle up without a fight! Good luck with that cute kid! he and Levi would be quite a pair!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Chase. I knew his red hair and brown eyes meant something great. Too bad he didn't hide Zac too. Too bad that freezer doesn't lock.lovegHoagland