Thursday, October 30, 2008

Preschool Halloween Parties

I just love holiday weeks. My kids get so excited and get ready for school so much faster:) Poor Zack is off track so he will miss out on a party. I didn't think he would notice, but he has. Luckily for the ward party he got to dress up. Here are their class parties. The twins I didn't get a good picture because I didn't get permission from parents to post their pictures.

Walking into school. She had a really hard time with her shoes. Chase wanted her to wear them! Jess is in the background cheering her on.



Walking into school. He can't really see through his costume.
This is Chase's full class! We are so lucky there are 4 kids and 3 teachers. I think our tax money isn't being used the best here, but what a treat for Chase.

1 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

SOOOO much fun. They are adorable as usual. I had to look for Chase's eyes. Cute twins. Poor Taylor and the shoes. That cars costume is cute too.

Love grandma Hoagland