Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We had a big crowed there. 4 missionaries, neighbors, and extended family all sang. It was so loud when we sang and they loved it. Just a word of warning. DO NOT HAVE YOUR KIDS ON CONFERENCE WEEKEND!!! What was I thinking. I was scheduled to have the twins on the 4th and I didn't even put it together that I would always have this problem! Zack is the same way. So we get to have a party between General Conference sessions twice a year! I hate it. I knew that no one can plan this, but I just had to let it out there!


Right before we sang to them.
We were singing Happy Birthday to them and Taylor was dancing!
Jesse knew just what to do after we sang!

We had to tell Taylor to blow out her candles.

Jesse after his cake. Usually Taylor is the messy one, but she didn't eat much of her cake. She is not a sweet eater. I wish I wasn't.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I love there cakes! I'm glad they had such a fun time! They are such sweet kids! It is fun to get to know them better this year!

Hoagland Mission said...

Such CUTIES!! I guess I am prejudice. What fun cakes. Cute tops they are wearing. The twins are getting big. We miss them but it's great to see pictures of them.

Great smiles too.Looks like they were having lots of fun.
Their birthdays will be on conference only every 5 years. it does rotate. Love G and Hoagland

FarrEver Family said...

Congrats Jen on surviving the last three years. Sierra's is only beginning...aren'y you jealous!;)
Taylor is such a mini you. She is Beautiful!