Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Breckenridge

Since Rob was off for so long we decided to up into the mountains. Rob wanted to camp, but I am not ready yet with the twins maybe next year. So we got a condo instead :) That is my camping for now. We got a great deal on a place. It had a lot of room so we invited my brother and sister in law with their kids. We had a lot of fun. The guys got to go fishing and we did a little shopping. We hung out and played some games as well. We went on an absolutely beautiful hike. I was so mad that I forgot my camera. There were a lot of families taking professional pictures there. We met two families who live in Highlands Ranch. One was from Zack's school the girl knew Zack. We would have gone back the next day to take some pictures, but the trail isn't the safest with little kids. I was a little crazy trying to keep the kids close to me as we walked in some areas. My batteries died in my camera so I didn't get a lot of pictures either. Here are some of sleeping arrangements.
Here are the triplets! My niece is only 3 months older than the twins. She is a sleep, but the twins are still awake. My nephew was asleep as well, but the picture didn't turn out.

I thought Chase was asleep, but when I took a pictures of the triplets he sat up. We made a bed for him on the floor because he wanted to be by Tanner.


After 3 days in Breckenridge we went to Vail for the day.



We rode the gondola up the mountain where they had activities for the kids and a place to eat.


The twins looking out. We rode it up and down 3 times they thought it was so "awesome"! That was Chases explanation of it.

The jumping tramp was one of this things the kids wanted to do. Zack loved every minute of it and went as high as it would go. He laughed in delight the whole 3 minutes!



Chase was more reserved as I knew he would be. He would tell the guy "that is to high"

This is one of those moments that he was to high. He looked so scared!

The new pictures on the right are from the lookout spot in Vail. Zack fell and cut up his leg right before so he didn't want to pose for a picture.

1 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Jenny,
I think you guys are so adventurous with your kids. Willing to go and do anything. Four kids scare me, but you give me hope.
Sorry about Zach and McDonalds. You always handle those situations with laughter and grace. I admre that a lot about you. You are really good at laughing through what might be tough situations.