Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my dad's birthday. At least in New Zealand it is. Tomorrow is his birthday here. Since I can't call him I made a video for him. Jesse was being stubborn and would not sit on the couch with the other kids. Since I know my dad would want to see him he did one by himself normally I wouldn't.

Hope you have a great birthday dad. I love you! You have been a great dad. It was nice to have you live with us for a couple months. You worked very hard for an old man:) I also love that we can joke with each other. You are the best have a great day.










I have lost my voice so I sound funny. That sad thing is I have lost it for a month and a half. I am not sure what is wrong so I am going to have to go get it checked.

6 comments:

Hoagland Mission said...

Thanks for the compliment. It is similar to the one that says, "you don't sweat much for a fat lady." Thanks for the video. Love those grandkids. We will show this to you seminary students this morning.

Love you, Dad

Hoagland Mission said...

That was adorable! Looks like grandchildren visited aunt Chris between the 2 postings. Chase's hair is longer where he is hugging Jesse than where he is singing happy birthday. Anyway that are all cute as usual. Lovegrandma

~Fawn said...

hey, we're gonna steal your idea and do one of those with our munckins too-k?
too funny, the kids are so cute!! and I love the "vain" guy in the background doing his hair LOL
love ya
fawn and jeff

Jill said...

Your kids are so cute and have grown up way to fast!!! Good luck with getting your voice back.

The Andersons said...

I agree! Rob primping and preening in the background was priceless!

Slot Strategy said...

In my opinion it only the beginning. I suggest you to try to look in google.com