Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter! We did it on Saturday we had to do it early since we were supposed to get snow later that day. That is two Easters in a row with snow on the ground! The kids had a lot of fun. Later that night we got 2 babysitters and Rob, my brother and sister in law and me went out to dinner. It is the first time we have gone out just the 4 of us since we had kids. That would be 9 years!!!! We had a blast.

The kids were told that if they were good in sacrament that the Easter bunny would come. Rob had to sing in the choir so I was a lone. It was a disaster! I had a YW sit with me. She helped with Zack, but the younger kids wouldn't listen to her. Zack escaped later on and was sliding down the large middle isle. He was sitting on peoples laps who didn't even know who he was. There faces were priceless. I couldn't leave since the younger ones would follow me. We was eventually snatched up by someone who took him out. The younger 3 would just fight the rest of the time. So no one got to open their baskets until Monday. Chase was really a good boy I have to say the other 3 just made it seem terrible. Rob can't sing in the Choir again!!!

1 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

I wish I was there to help out!