Sunday, March 2, 2008

Peeps



This is Zack's most favorite thing in the WORLD!!! I know, how disgusting! I think they are nasty, but Zack asks for them all year long. He likes the chick peeps the best. When Chick peeps are out of season, then he settles for the other kinds. He doesn't really eat them he just plays with them. He lines them up on varies places in the house. The problem this year is that the twins like to eat them. Taylor usually will eat the head off and then throw it on the ground. Chase is smart and doesn't touch them. I have already bought about 10 boxes of peeps this season. The first time I told him that I had chick peeps he was so excited he was jumping up and down. He was actually more excited for me to give him the peeps then he was opening up his Christmas present! At least I know what he likes!




3 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Zach is such a funny kid! Love that kid!

Hailey Vial said...

I'm all about the Chicks and Hens and those large sugary jelly beans. Yummm... I love easter candy.

FarrEver Family said...

I remember Him liking peeps from when you lived here. It is funny how much we can like candy...for me it is the Cadbury eggs! YUMMMY! We miss Zach!