Monday, March 10, 2008

Sleep Where you can!

In our house you just sleep wherever you can!!! We had my niece and nephew this weekend while their parents were out of town. Rob worked 12 hours on Friday so I had ALL 6 to myself. It wasn't as bad as I feared. They had fun playing together and my nephew is a lot of help. I didn't take one baby out of their crib all weekend!!!!
On Saturday afternoon Rob was feeling tired so I told him to go lay down. After a while I went to go get him and couldn't find him. After a few rooms were searched I found him asleep in a box! We had just bought some huge shelves for our basement and the kids were playing in them that day. Chase had brought his bedding down to play in it. This is where Rob decided to sleep. I guess going upstairs to bed just took to long! The kids thought it was so funny that he was sleeping in the box!

3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

I personally think it is awesome that you let him take a nap! He should grab it where ever he can get it.

Hailey Vial said...

Another caption could say, "Rob was in the dog house this weekend and slept in a box." or maybe "We are trying out a new bed for 30 days, Rob prefers the box it came in."

the splendid life of us... said...

Too funny! I bet he loves that you took a picture and then posted it on the internet for everyone to see! I love Hailey's "other" captions!