Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Rob

Today is Rob's 37th birthday. It is sad we had to actually figure out how old he was! Oh the days when you told people that you were 15 1/2 and counted down the days. My nephew told me the other day his birthday was in 4 months and 10 days those days are long gone for us! I just hope he knows how much I love him! He is so perfect for me. He takes care of me and our kids and works so hard. We are lucky enough to have a beautiful home and I get to stay home. It is sad, but there isn't a lot of moms that can do that when their kids get older. I am just so glad that he is mine:) We will be married 14 years tomorrow. CRAZY I don't feel that I could be married that long. I am so lucky to have a great marriage and still say that I truly love Rob with all my heart. I fall more in love with him all the time. Who knows what he will say about me (Just kidding) Anyway I feel very lucky to have found Rob and followed the spirit when we first met!
I LOVE YOU BABE!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday rob and happy anniversary you guys

Jill said...

Happy Birthday Rob!! Hope you guys are looking forward to your upcoming trip. I can't wait to see all the fun pictures of you guys. Your family is so cute.

the splendid life of us... said...

Happy birthday Rob! And happy anniversary you too, hope you get to do something fun!

Marc and Megan said...

What fun celebrations to have so close together! Happy Birthday, Rob! And happy 14th anniversary to you both! :)

~Fawn said...

Wow, heard what happened on your Birthday Rob-sorry! Well, hope your wife is taking care of ya and making you feel better. ;OP It's so great that you two have been married that long! I'm jealous-Jeff and I are looking forward to our 3rd.lol We MISS you all!!! Jenni, it's so nice to hear someone else gush about their hubby like that, I don't feel so silly now. Hugs to you all-we love you!!! Jeff and Fawn

Lindsey from The R House said...

happy birthday! what a sweet post.