Friday, March 7, 2008

Tagged

5 Snacks you Enjoy
1. Skittles
2. Chips
3. Those little pies with chocolate inside
4. Diet Dr. Pepper
5. Cookies
(I am gaining wait just thinking about it)

5 Things I would do if I was a Millionaire

1. Pay off Student Loans (although we are close so hopefully by the end of the year!!!)
2. Buy a SUV
3. Redo the inside of my house
4. Go on lots and lots of trips
5. Have a full time housekeeper. I hate cleaning up after the kids ALL DAY LONG!


5 Bad Habits
1. Being on the computer to much
2. Watching to much tv
3. Waiting until Saturday night to start my Sunday school lesson
4. Talk on the phone to much
5. Staying up to late


5 Things you like to do

1. Blogging
2. Scrap booking
3. Play with my kids
4. Being outside (when it is nice)
5. Talking on the phone with friends

5 Things you will never wear again

1. Stretch pants
2. Spandex (hello 80's)
3. Florescent colored clothes
4. Really wide belts
5. White hair ( I bleached my hair in high school and it turned white)

5 Favorite Toys

1. DVR
2. Computer
3. WII ( I don't play a lot, but like to watch Rob)
4. Digital Cameras
5. Some of my cool scrap booking items

I will tagg
Fawn, Jean, Hailey, Jill, Christy

2 comments:

Jean said...

oh, so that's how it works :)

Hailey Vial said...

I'll give it a try. Mine are almost the same as yours.
p.s. I'm going to have to ask Rob what some good wii games are. We have wii sports and games, disney princess and High school musical singing games, but no real adult fun games. I would like to play something other than bowling. Although, watching CC box is something else!