Sunday, February 24, 2008

Butterfly Pavilion

We took the kids to the Butterfly Pavilion last Saturday. The kids had a great time!


They had a pet tarantula that you could hold. Rob went first then Jesse.
Taylor was so excited to hold one. I didn't even have to ask her she just ran up and held her hand out.
Chase didn't want anything to do with it until he saw Jesse holding it. Then he wanted to, but before that I tried and tried to get him to hold it. Wow peer pressure at 4. Zack was the only one that didn't want to hold it. I tried with him as well. He was to busy looking at the cockroaches. For some reason he loved them and would stare at the cage forever! I of course got the chills just looking at them.At the end of the tour you go into this very humid room with a ton of butterflies flying around. I only got a few good shots since the didn't land much. The prettiest one never landed for me to take a picture. Here are two butterflies mating. I have never seen that before so I just had to snap a picture!
We had a great day and now I know that my kids love to look at bugs!

0 comments: