Monday, February 11, 2008

Can't Post Pictures

Today I actually had something to post, but Zack knock over our tower on our computer. Well when Zack knocked over the tower it ruined all our usb ports. I lost my cable cord for my camera so the only way I can upload pictures is with my printer. Now my printer doesn't work since it plugs into a psb port and I can't even get the internet on the computer down stairs. I am not sure why I can get it on Zack's computer since it routes through that one. I am not complaining, but just confused now. So who knows how long it will take. I didn't have a lot to post. My kids have been so good lately not getting into any messes. Part of it is that they are all sick and just veg around the house not feeling well. Less mess for me to clean up!!! Hope we can fix the problem soon.

0 comments: